B.Y.O.B. (Be Your Own Boss)

B.Y.O.B

Throughout my life I have been inspired by many start up business owners, many in my own family. My Dad was an independent truck driver for 35 years, by far, the BEST in the business. My oldest Brother built his successful diesel business from the ground up with the 2 "H's"... Hard work & Hustle. I've worked for my Uncle's general contracting business and saw what is was like to be a part of a great team. I've learned a lot from them & utilize those experiences with my own business today. 

Steve Jobs once said: "You need a lot of passion for what you're doing because it's so hard...Without passion, any rational person would give up."
3 Reasons why YOU should consider to Be Your Own Boss:

1. You can find your own work/life balance:
Ever want to go away for the weekend and your boss denies your request because a big project is coming up? Stinks right? By owning your own business, you are your own boss, you set your priorities & you have the ability to set your own hours. Listen, everyone has the same amount of hours in a week: 168 hours. (Oprah and Beyoncé has the same amount of hours as you do) Why not maximize it?

2. You can inspire others through Teamwork:
I thrive off helping others. Whether you work together with other business partners like I do or you have customers/clients that you work with, we can agree that it is so rewarding when you are able to help in one way or another.
Now here is question for you... If you own your own business and you didn't have any customers, could you stay in business? (absolutely not!) Silly question...here's my point, they are part of your "team." You need them to help your business function.  Whether your a traditional business or an online marketing business, you rely on your team. 

"Great things in business are never done by one person. They're done by a team." - Steve Jobs

3.  You can choose the people you work with:
I LOVE hanging out with people with the same mindset as me. My advice is to surround yourself with positive people who can give you the confidence and optimism to reach your goals. Spend more time with them and less with the negative ones. (My personal advice) (;
In a traditional work environment, you do not get any say in who works along side of you, true? If your coworker is in a work rut, it can become frustrating especially because you are working with them 40+ hours a week. However, when you own your own business you are in control of who you want to spend your time with. 

"IF YOU DONT GO THROUGH LIFE WITH AN OPEN MIND, YOU WILL FIND A LOT OF CLOSED DOORS."

If you've thought about starting your own business, but aren't sure of where to start, let's talk! Feel free to contact me at: Krystal@TheUnFranchiseLife.com

Comments

Popular Posts