Consistency is Essential to Creating Success


When you make up your mind on a goal I believe that you are half way there. 
“But Krystal what do I do next?” 
Be CONSISTENT in whatever it is your trying to achieve. When I first met my now Husband at a semi formal dance, he was very consistent in trying to get me to dance with him again. Many people would let nerves or fear keep them from getting what they want, but he was persistent and I finally danced with him. In many aspects of our lives, being consistent is key.

Imagine how many more goals people could achieve if they asked one more question, made one more phone call, asked one more time for a dance instead of walking away saying “nah, maybe I will do it later.”

Here is a question for you, when brushing your teeth, do you just wait until the last day of the month and brush your teeth for 6 hours? No way! That is silly and very gross! You brush your teeth twice a day; everyday to get the results you want.

“Understand that consistency is essential to creating success; nothing is achieved without it.”

Same thing goes with reaching a goal! 
Trying to build a business? Pick up the phone and make a phone call, everyday. Trying to lose weight? Do something every day, like trying a new healthy recipe, riding your bike, or going for a walk with your spouse.  Keep it fun and fresh but keep it consistent!

It definitely takes time to create consistency. You may have to break a current habit, get up earlier, or make a CHANGE from your normal routine. But ask yourself…What is my goal? Why do I want it so badly? What do I have to do to get the results? Once you figure out the WHY, the daily consistent tasks are easier to achieve.


-KS

Comments

Popular Posts