Keeping your FOCUS and creating Success

Creating success in your life will be a factor of your ability to keep your Focus.

Whether it's an upcoming exam, a new business venture, or mastering a new language, directing the proper amount of time to each activity is critical.

I read an article recently that caused me to want to change my morning routine. I made a goal to wake up early (6:00am) each morning and begin my day with 5 minutes of silence, 10 minutes of Yoga, and 20 minutes of reading.  What an incredible way to start my day! Even after I've completed these small activities, I have over an hour of "extra time" that I didn't have before that I have now directed to completed business tasks that I have been putting off (like writing this blog).

While reading my new book Why We Want You to be Rich, I came across an acronym for FOCUS that Donald Trump explains as the difference between the successful and the unsuccessful investors:

Follow One Course Until Successful

I have never seen it broken down to such a simple idea.  The reason most people aren't successful, can come down to the amount of time they spend seeing that task through to completion.  A lot of times, we are closer than we think to reaching our goal, and we just give up before we truly give it all we got.  I would encourage you to take the extra steps, go the extra mile (there is no one on it), and see your goal through to the end!

Maybe it's as simple as "I want to lose 5 pounds", or "I want to travel more", whatever it is, determine your action plan that you need to have in order to achieve that goal and STAY THE COURSE!

Remember: "Never, Never, Never, Give UP." - Winston Churchill

Comments

Popular Posts